Plantar Fasciitis Treatment
Best Socks to Treat Plantar Fasciitis
Far Infrared Socks are a non-invasive treatment and certainly a safe, effective solution for your foot pain.
Quarter Crew Far Infrared Socks
Use these Quarter Crew Far Infrared Therapy Socks for Plantar Fasciitis Treatments. Lots of Stretch.
Quarter Crew FIR Socks help reduce pain and inflammation?
Just by wearing the Infrared Socks your pain and suffering will be eased. And... good news... you can wear these socks at night, too.
Depending on the severity of the inflammation, healing and tissue restoration may take longer. Far Infrared Socks do help to speed up this healing process and get you back in action faster than not wearing them.
Ankle Socks for Plantar Fasciitis
Soothe Arch and Heel Pain with these Compression Ankle Socks for Plantar Fasciitis
Therapeutic Plantar Fasciitis Support Socks are classy enough to wear like dress socks and supportive enough to use during your sports activities.
8 FREE Tips For Treating Plantar Fasciitis:
- Rest your feet - especially at the initial stages of the condition.
- If the pain is severe in the beginning, ice packs will help to reduce initial swelling.
- Gentle stretching and strengthening exercises will help to increase flexibility.
- Wear Far Infrared Socks and Plantar Fasciitis Support Socks to stimulate cellular activities for damaged tissue repair itself.
- Your doctor may suggest orthotic foot beds to help support the foot.
- Drink plenty of fresh water to aid the circulatory system.
- Reduce your sugar and alcohol intake.
- Wear a fresh, clean pair of Far Infrared Socks every day, to help improve the circulation in your feet.